• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Elltee vs Sissisimo (Elltee go away)
02-09-2008, 09:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2008, 11:58 PM by Sissisimo.)
RE: Elltee vs Sissisimo (Elltee go away)
Turn 16

Left side of the map.
[Image: left-turn-16.jpg]

Pretty peaceful. Elltee has sent some antitank-rifles for scouting or maybe they're after my halftracks, or maybe he just hope that I waste my ammos before he attacks.

Still, if Elltee's spotters are here what I believe as he didnt send any tanks here. Proper attack with some arty barrage it's easy to take over this place, as long I don't know anything about Elltee's spotter I'm going to keep those two platoons on this side of the map. Althought if I were Elltee I could try to get that forest on the left side of the flag. No activity there yet only couple antitank-rifles.

Red Circle.
It's been a couple turn since Elltee moved its tank there. It really looks like it reserved into the corner waiting for his last shot. I'm more happy to do it, so I'm moving my ATG closer, or maybe there's ATG nearby he's hoping that I start to engage with its tank so he can open fire with its ATG. I hope my ATG get on position in time.

Yellow Circle.
I'm going to move two halftrack to the road in case if Elltee tries to attack so I can move them fast into his back.

Middle part of the map.
[Image: Middle-turn-16.jpg]

I've plenty of time I'm going to move closer to the flag and destroy all possible enemy with time.

Red Circle.
Just what I expected Elltee's inf is hiding in those woods. Unforunately I didn't get many shot into those woods with my arty, but fortunately they are identified as motorized smg/lg squads. Crew size 6, so basically nothing, but I think they deliver pretty good punch in close combat with their smgs. Many of my mens can shoot into those woods so whatever there's shouldn't be a problem.

Yellow Circle.
My both panthers are now in the middle party of the map. They are moving closer to give support to my mens.

Purple Circle.
I've got sound contact of ATG. I hope it's some light inf gun.

Green Circle.
Once I destroy that halftrack it's all clear on the right. I think I could kill it with my panther once I get closer.

Right side of the map.
[Image: Right-turn-16.jpg]

I'm still holding off. My HMG's does as a great job here and my stummel has been shooting freely couple turns now. I thikn I got platoon leader if it was at the back of advancing mens what you could expect. That should slow down those mens who was going to come after my HMGs.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elltee vs Sissisimo (Elltee go away) - by Sissisimo - 02-09-2008, 09:45 PM