• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Elltee vs Sissisimo (Elltee go away)
02-15-2008, 04:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-02-2008, 12:03 AM by Sissisimo.)
RE: Elltee vs Sissisimo (Elltee go away)
Turn 23

Left side of the map.
[Image: left-turn-23.jpg]

Still peaceful. Only MGs, I've started to wonder maybe Elltee didn't send here anything else than MG's and I'm facing alot more of them at the middle flag, or there's mens moving to the middle flag. My ATG is finally on position and ready to shoot.. I get probably 3-4 shot before I'm destroyed. MG is drawing attention from the other side. I need that damn shot. Otherwise Elltee just need to move its tank to the get the flag.

Yellow Circle
Spotter is moving on position. It's 1-2 turn until I can give much needed arty support at the back of the middle flag, or stop Elltee's attemp to get the left flag.

Middle part of the map.
[Image: Middle-turn-23.jpg]

Elltee's flamthrower hit the jackpot but fortunately no casualties only panic effect. Gladly one of my mens succeed to throw one grenade it silenced it for a while until another flamthower appeared. I'm in crossfire by flamethrowers. One demo charge should be enough to get rid one of them.

I'm playing with fire here. Like SMG guards isn't enough I'm facing flamethrowers too. I've got about two platoon by now. Mens started to run as I expected. So, next step is to destroy Elltee's MG nest.

Red Circle.
Elltee had another spotter and arty barrage started here. It's all good. What else you can ask from one platoon of mens. First they took the hits from Elltee's tanks, then gave good supression fire and now when they're nearly out of ammo they are target for enemy spotter. It's only 82mm they probably survive from this too.

Blue Circle.
Company leader is killing helpless crew members. What a sick bastard.

Right side of the map.
[Image: right-turn-23.jpg]

I'm nearly out of ammo, but so is Elltee I hope.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elltee vs Sissisimo (Elltee go away) - by Sissisimo - 02-15-2008, 04:24 AM