• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Graphic card issues with BB, AK and BO
02-23-2008, 08:03 PM,
RE: Graphic card issues with BB, AK and BO
Hi,

Of course, all these new systems are optimized for bullshit pure action 3D games like shoot them up for exemple. Those games require many graphic resource that's why graphic cards need to be boosted. Of course, they totally forget old games like CM, all Panzer General series and all these products.
And how about old games like Baldur gate's, age of empire, Myst series ?
do they still run on Vista ?

My solution to counter this favoritism attitude is uncivilised but it works !
I am still running with XP and won't use Vista until i would stop to play CM (this is not for tomorrow...:) ). Furthermore, on a very old computer, i am still running with win98. This PC is only used for very old games that i sometimes still play (oldies but goodies)

I think Vista is really a gadget as XP were already a great system (it is still a great system). Vista has been developped for financial reasons to renew the panel of PC and softwares. And in a few years, they will developp another system which will make vista obsolete and the process will begin again (spend money to adapt and patch softwares !)
My time is probably too much precious and i am probably not enough rich to jump into this useless overconsumption process.

Regards.
Hubert
Idiots dare everything. That is the way to recognize them (Michel Audiard)
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Graphic card issues with BB, AK and BO - by jawsconan - 02-23-2008, 08:03 PM