• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Interesting news over at Matrix guys.......
03-20-2008, 01:11 AM,
RE: Interesting news over at Matrix guys.......
Fullhouse Wrote:
Extraordinarius Wrote:Winter Storm looks to be the latest in a long line of tactical games which should start with a truthful announcement of

"We have a beautiful set of graphics which are slightly beyond the capablilties of your current computer. We are releasing the alleged game right now to attract your attention, and by the time you have a machine that will run it, we hope to have the game functioning."

HUH?

WS looks like any machine bought within the last 5 years should crunch it to pieces no problems. Anyone thinking different should look at how much more graphicaly intensive main stream releases are.

I did not have a machine that would run CMAK at all until November 2006. My current vid card still will not show fog. I operate on the assumption that it is not worth the risk of buying any game (other than the low-graphics HPS offerings) released within the last three years, and my funds are very limited.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting news over at Matrix guys....... - by Extraordinarius - 03-20-2008, 01:11 AM
RE: Interesting news over at Matrix guys....... - by Copper - 04-03-2008, 01:57 AM