• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Interesting news over at Matrix guys.......
03-21-2008, 01:42 AM,
RE: Interesting news over at Matrix guys.......
Fullhouse Wrote:I just want CM but as preeetiee as in the video I link.

Yeah now that was cool - put in a train like that and a slo-mo feature, too. What I think would be cool about civilians is show them all scatter into their basements to get out of the way as the tanks advance and then if any of them are killed your men could lose global morale or points...I like the idea of putting other things in the battlefield (not military related) that would effect your strategy - like say - how would a large herd of cattle in the road effect your approach? Or traffic jams of refugees on the roads often hindered progress. Or maybe in France you could gather intelligence from the townspeople about German whereabouts. dogs could bark at you and give you away - stuff like that. WWII was more than just men in grey vs men in green uniforms in empty towns.
"Most sorts of diversion in men, children, and other animals, are in imitation of fighting." - Jonathan Swift
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting news over at Matrix guys....... - by Der Kuenstler - 03-21-2008, 01:42 AM
RE: Interesting news over at Matrix guys....... - by Copper - 04-03-2008, 01:57 AM