• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Re: Clickie Revisionist Alert
03-27-2008, 06:44 AM,
RE: Re: Clickie Revisionist Alert
For several months things have been easy and smooth here.
Must be spring time tho because....

I don't have a clue why those old threads were brought forth or why the subtle trolling/baiting of POS rose out of the ashes.
I don't know why the same person who was warned of these types of violations decided to stick his 2 cents into the fray and make a comment that only got him a warning, then proceeded to make a bit more out of it.
I don't know why the Cm forum is the only one that has these issues with members that like to walk the line for the laughs.
I don't know why we have had all the attention seekers show up here.

I do know Dave apologized and we're clear on what got me in a frenzy and those old threads are locked and the clickie subject is not one to be jolly good timed around here. We're cool on the issue unless he has something else to query about.
I do know Coil went a bit overboard and he's gonna be singing his song elsewhere for a bit.
I do know my moderating is a bit unorthodox to some who may have been pacified elsewhere, but it is necessary to keep non-beneficial corruption of our forums down. Some stuff we can just do without, period.

Sadly not everyone shares my views on the subject, but then you are free to choose to deal with it or not, no one forces anyone to do something here. I just enforce things if these actions violate a policy.

So.. when everyone's done rubbernecking it here, we can get back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Clickie Revisionist Alert - by The Coil - 03-27-2008, 12:03 AM
RE: Re: Clickie Revisionist Alert - by RedDevil - 03-27-2008, 12:14 AM
RE: Re: Clickie Revisionist Alert - by The Coil - 03-27-2008, 12:19 AM
RE: Re: Clickie Revisionist Alert - by RedDevil - 03-27-2008, 12:33 AM
RE: Clickie Revisionist Alert - by RedDevil - 03-27-2008, 04:33 AM
RE: Re: Clickie Revisionist Alert - by jawsconan - 03-27-2008, 05:58 AM
RE: Re: Clickie Revisionist Alert - by McIvan - 03-27-2008, 06:05 AM
RE: Re: Clickie Revisionist Alert - by RedDevil - 03-27-2008, 06:44 AM
RE: Clickie Revisionist Alert - by McIvan - 03-27-2008, 08:08 AM
RE: Re: Clickie Revisionist Alert - by RedDevil - 03-27-2008, 08:22 AM