• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Reinforcments in Fulda Gap
05-12-2008, 12:24 PM,
RE: Reinforcments in Fulda Gap
Glenn Saunders Wrote:
Motostrelok Wrote:im in a middle of a game in Fulda Gap and me and my opponent just realised that there are no reinforcments ariving. I found a post on gamesquad saying that the newest patch is the reason. That wouldnt be a big problem since were only a few turns into the game, but i cant find a patch older than 1.05 . Where do i find one?

I suspect the information you found on gamesquad is incorrect.

I am not aware of any issues with reinforcements - of course it is virtually impossibily to tell without knowing what scns, what ver it was started on and even having a copy of the file.

In anycase - the program exe is from common code and something that is a problem in one game will go to others. Also, reinforcements in a Scn are read ONCE from the SCN file and stored in your BTL file, so even changes made to scns in patches have no effect unless your restart your game with a newer Scn file.

In anycase, if you think you have a problem with something here, I think your best option is to send your file and password to HPS Support at: [email protected]

Glenn

this was reported to Rich quite awhile ago and we were told it would be fixed in the next patch. I have beenwaiting quite awhile for the 'patch'.

Quote:What's funny is that a normal game vs AI plays fine... that's actually what I started with. I also tried running both sides of a PBEM game without fog of war, and it did the same thing, as well as a 2 player hotseat game. Just seems to be the multi-player mechanism is all confoozled. :(

Rich told me that the problem would likely be patched next month... so maybe we can put the Kassel game on hiatus and re-start then?

I also think we've got a DF85 campaign game brewing (I think you replied to the thread on MBC)... maybe you and I could do a smaller scenario in that one instead when you get the game. (After the holiday
rush.)

Just let me know what you prefer.

Cheerio,
Will
Quote: actually did that too; Rich replied that it would likely affect all scenarios in the same way. :(

Should we put this one on hold for a while, or do you prefer to duke it out?

- Will

On Dec 13, 2007 4:53 PM, Phil &Kathy <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have sent another query out to HPS-it might be a game problem-not a
> scenario problem.
>
> Phil&Kathy Driscoll
>
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Reinforcments in Fulda Gap - by Copper - 05-12-2008, 01:20 AM
RE: Reinforcments in Fulda Gap - by fastphil - 05-12-2008, 12:24 PM
RE: Reinforcments in Fulda Gap - by fastphil - 05-12-2008, 01:11 PM