• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Message from the moderator
05-13-2008, 07:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2008, 07:52 AM by Bootie.)
Message from the moderator
Guys

Just a little clarification in regards to posts and what I expect.

* If your post is not CM specific please make sure it is tagged off topic with the appropriate icon.

* Swear words will not be tolerated, much like most other forums on the internet there is no need for them. If you do slip one in, your post will be moderated with the swear word removed. Its not heavy handed moderating just general net etiquette.

* If you believe my moderation of any subject to be incorrect please PM me and allow me to explain my decision.

* If you see something you believe needs moderated please PM me or the person responsible for the post and bring it to mine or their attention rather than posting on the forum as this can build up animosity if one person or another complains about anothers post on more than one occassion and airs his grievances on the board.

These are the guidelines I'd like ALL of us to work by. Im still new in the job here and am still finding my feet in relation to moderation technique and lines in the sand. I believe by notifying you folk of what I expect as time goes on things will settle down nicely and we all will know what is acceptable and what isnt.

Thanks for reading.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Message from the moderator - by Copper - 05-13-2008, 07:13 AM
RE: Message from the moderator - by McIvan - 05-13-2008, 07:41 AM
RE: Message from the moderator - by Copper - 05-13-2008, 07:51 AM
RE: Message from the moderator - by wigam - 05-13-2008, 09:50 AM
RE: Message from the moderator - by McIvan - 05-13-2008, 10:32 AM
RE: Message from the moderator - by wigam - 05-13-2008, 04:41 PM