• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Massive LCG Project Proposal: Need volunteers
06-22-2008, 05:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2008, 05:05 AM by Osiris.)
Massive LCG Project Proposal: Need volunteers
Hi All

Here it goes! I would like help in putting together a LCG project that spans the entire EF war from 1941-1945.

The LCG would be a semi-historical work. I am working on a story line based around 8 SS Panzer Brigade aka Kampfgruppe Jahns. I do have the unit operational history all sorted out and prepped.

However this is a very large project and I do need help. I find the project would benefit from the creative talent we have here to make this work. There is quite a good deal of freedom in how one person wants to do the scenarios for a any particular operation they choose:

Time lines are already sorted out in the major operations selected as well as the number of scenarios required.

Below is a sample for 1941

1941 Major Operations:
June: Army Group South: Reserve (Warsaw)
The Battle of Uman (July 1-August 8) 28 scenarios required

September: Army Group South Reserve (Lvov)
The German Advance on Khar’kov, the Crimea, and Rostov (18 October-16 November) 21 scenarios required
December: Army Group Centre Reserve (Minsk)

If anyone is interested in this project please let me know by e-mail. There are a total of 21 major operations from 1941-1945 that would be covered in this project. Ideally 15-21 people working together could get this project done in about a year..probably in time to be included with and released with patch 1.04.

Osiris
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Massive LCG Project Proposal: Need volunteers - by Osiris - 06-22-2008, 05:04 AM