• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

First impression report Attacking disrupted units
07-13-2008, 12:01 AM,
RE: First impression report Attacking disrupted units
RedDevil Wrote:<snip>
Want to ensure an assault? HA.... bring a Company then, not a squad.. Oh and use a leader :)
Think of it as a NEW game, not the same old one...

Come along little generals you know nothings a sure thing in battle and while frustrating, it's all in good fun by giving you something to cuss about and beat on the keyboard... after all what good is a game if it's not increasing your Blood pressure and getting you stared at by family members... :P

When is anyone going to get it through their head that I did not want a new :censored: game? Eh?

I am so :censored: pissed off right now I am about to delete my account with the club. This is the biggest pile of crap I have ever seen.
I and many others have been saying we do not want a new game. Get it?
If the friggin' Matrix Company was trying to create a new game they should have made one and then issued it?

This sucks big time. You have no idea how much. And, you do not have to talk down to or patronize me or anyone else on the CS ladder.

I'm mad dammit. Everyone should know that. Do not talk to me or anyone else like we are little babies!
It feels like I am being spit on ... O.K.!!!

They should never have changed the game. I've been playing and enjoying the game for years. This really has made me think that I am wasting my time and have wasted almost ten years previously.

Just don't laugh about it or talk down to me about it. I am way too pissed off for that, O.K.?

:mad:
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: First impression report Attacking disrupted units - by Herr Straße Laufer - 07-13-2008, 12:01 AM