• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

First impression report Attacking disrupted units
07-14-2008, 11:42 AM,
RE: First impression report Attacking disrupted units
Huib Wrote:
keif149 Wrote:Greetings,

After reading some of the reports on assaults, both here and at Matrix, I did a very simple test in EF. Three separate areas, in clear terrain. A Russian HQ, leader, and an empty truck. All surrounded by German infantry. Both sides not disrupted. The HQ was overrun on the first attempt. The leader survived 3 successive assaults (each was a no effect or harm to the Germans) before being overrun. The empty truck survived four successive assaults!
I can only imagine what the results would have been if they were in a town or an IP.
I'm joining some of the older guys here in the displeasure of the changes. I'll keep the game, I just won't start any new battles with it, I enjoy my Talonsoft Gold editions. I hope a 1.03b would be released quickly, but until then, I'm not playing it.

The fact that the truck and leader survived is a bug obviously. Nobody could have possibly intended that. I'm sure that will be fixed asap.

Sorry Herr Huib, but it happens and it is what was intended. Just see Randy's post about bringing in a leader. Surely leaders will survive anything now.
Surely the "boys" who don't play CS on a normal basis got their wishes and ruined it for the rest of us?
Good for them, eh?

cheers
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: First impression report Attacking disrupted units - by Herr Straße Laufer - 07-14-2008, 11:42 AM