• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

First impression report Attacking disrupted units
07-14-2008, 11:44 PM,
RE: First impression report Attacking disrupted units
Hi All,
1st let me start by saying that I suck at the game so all my PBEM oppenents will still win. I have said before on the site to make change just because you can isn't alaways good. The game is way more complicated than it was ever intended to be. Everytime somebody wants a new unit they mention it here and the next patch its there. Lets remembere its all about LUCK of the dice roll and the more luck that you put into a game the more unrealistic it will become. Building walls,minefields, bridges and everything else adds more dice rolls to the mix. Did the old surround and automatically capture a disrupt unit seem fair no, I think the new is more real than old. (except the couple of glaring mistakes)
As Ed has stated in this post is building a bridge in 6min possible no, but each person has to realize that everybody else has their own wish list for what should be in the new patch. Jason and the crew try to make everybody happy and as long as everybody is playing the same version then I'm happy. I'm sure that I'll see a dozen scns where people say the new assult rules make the game impossible to win, but should there be only one way to win a scenario?? Lets play with the new rules for a couple of months and see what happens. Change is what got us to this point so lets not jump first and think later.
Do I like the older game better yes, but I'm willing to give the changes a chance before saying lets throw them its the scrap pile. I haven't been on the site for long but I've played the game since the very 1st East Front came out. Every patch, fix and addition has been pain at first but I'm still playing the game and having fun with it.

Chuck
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: First impression report Attacking disrupted units - by Chuck10mtn - 07-14-2008, 11:44 PM