• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Ed (Herr Laufer, RR or Silkster)
07-23-2008, 05:51 AM,
RE: Ed (Herr Laufer, RR or Silkster)
Hi Ed,
Thanks for all that you have done for me on the site. All of the help you have given me. All of the DRAWS that I've gotten over the time of our matches.
Its hard for me to believe that Ed is the only guy who dislikes the new Assult rules the way that they are. I know that he's been out-spoken about it . Why does anybody want or would give him any crap over his PERSONAL opinion. I believe its his and he's entitled to it. He hasn't ever said anything that would make a person think that he's better than them. For people to want to personally attack him after all the time and effort he has put in for the club because of his personal opinion is crazy. I think the club,and anybody who has played him are better today because of his partisapation and hard work. I haven't seen anything about a ladder custodian not being allowed to voice their opinion about any topic,weather they agree or disagree with it. In my humble opinion this is no-place for personal attackes on people, or there beliefs. The next thing I'm going to see is liar, liar pants on fire. Lets try this cheerscheerscheers and we'll all be happy again.

Chuck
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ed (Herr Laufer, RR or Silkster) - by Chuck10mtn - 07-23-2008, 05:51 AM