• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

I can take the flag in ?? turns!!
11-20-2008, 08:21 AM,
I can take the flag in ?? turns!!
Here is a small challenge for those interested. The file below is a very small scenario. It is to be played blind as the Axis(you) against the Russians(game's AI). The object is to control the flag in as few turns as possible. When you figure you have accomplished this or have come as close as possible to this goal, post a pic or two and let us know with a short paragraph or two, what happened or did not happen in the game.To be fair to everyone, it should be played only once and not looked at in the editor before play. If this is interesting and has some good responses, I will try to get one of these out every month or so. The games will not be pretested too much, but I will try to make sure that the goal is attainable. Extreme FOG of WAR on and units are to be left in DEFAULT positions by you and the AI. Let's see how this goes, and which one of you has the moxie to take the flag in as short a time as possible.
Total point is 212 for the attacking Axis side. This is the side that you are to play. The enemy is a Russian force that has been bypassed by your main force and you are in charge of mopping them up with a small security force. The enemy has an AT gun, and about a platoon of infantry protecting a landline switchboard station. Your force is on the protected side of a low dyke that keeps a nearby river in check during high water. The enemy has some good sweeping LOS to most of the ground where your troops have held up, so be aware that you could come under enemy fire from the start.

Attached Files
.zip   Challenge1.zip (Size: 1.42 KB / Downloads: 17)
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I can take the flag in ?? turns!! - by Ratzki - 11-20-2008, 08:21 AM
RE: I can take the flag in ?? turns!! - by Mikey - 11-20-2008, 09:30 AM
RE: I can take the flag in ?? turns!! - by Ratzki - 11-20-2008, 10:20 AM
RE: I can take the flag in ?? turns!! - by Ratzki - 11-20-2008, 02:06 PM
RE: I can take the flag in ?? turns!! - by Ratzki - 11-21-2008, 02:35 PM