• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Operation Sealion : just about a detail
05-09-2009, 04:44 AM,
RE: Operation Sealion : just about a detail
Bonsoir Jason :)

Thanks for answering so quick
It is obvious that you really deserve your “fast-as-lightning response tittle “ Big Grin

Thank you also for the link, but I have downloaded the v3 version couple weeks ago. I should say I got most of the scenarios you designed as well…;)

Well I ‘m a little bit disappointed, I really hoped that the new version could fix that little problem. Anyway I will start very soon the new version, since I enjoyed so much the first one. (I stopped about the 25th turn).
Assaulting and securing the Hawkinge airfield with element of 3 FJ battalions was a thought nut to crack and provided me a lot of entertainment, as well as the counterattack of Irish Guards elements against my too exposed glider battalion on Dover sector was a lot of fun…

For the truck problem, I will try to organize the noria with captured ones along the scenario.
I think including a kind a “fifth column” is a great idea… I will know soon.

Maybe I would have to buy the Matrix version of the game (?) so I could enjoy the 1.05 version…

Finally Jason, I would like to thank you for the great job you did (you do!), but I imagine I’m not the first guy to tell you about this, right?:cool2:

Just a little last question if you mind: have ever designed a scenario on Operation Sealion depicting the assault and storming of “Fortress London”? Would be really great…

PS: The map of Operation C3/Malta is superb as well, but from my point of view, the scenario is all but unwinable for the axis versus an average/ good allied player…Maybe providing extras shore shelling supports (an Italian cruiser, few destroyers) for the southern landing group could (very slightly indeed) balance that ?…

Cheers again Jason, and have a nice week end cheers

Nicolas.
Better red wine than dead
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Sealion : just about a detail - by nikoda - 05-09-2009, 04:44 AM