• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What is the turn sequence?
11-29-2009, 04:53 AM,
What is the turn sequence?
Sorry for all these goofy newbie questions but I am confused on the turn sequence. From the three games I have going right now (2 mentor and 1 with an advantage) I am observing what appears to be contradictory turn sequences.

I have observed the following:

A. P1 plots his moves, sends to P2, I plot (I am P2 in all games) and send to P1. He then watches the replay and sends to me, P2, I watch the replay but cannot plot any moves. Once the replay is finished the DONE button appears which sends the game to the email screen. I email back to P1, he plots, sends to me and I plot, send back to P1 and he gets a replay. Now asking VB he states that after each replay he gets to plot a move, while Marcus states you don't get to plot after the video replay.

However:

B. After getting the plotted turns I watch the replay, and last night was able to plot my moves after watching it. This is playing CMBB. In CMAK it has only been as per A.

So, should I be able to plot moves after the replay, or should it just go back to P1 after the replay where he then plots his move? According to the manual the replay completes a turn, which means it should just go back to P1 for plotting.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What is the turn sequence? - by Weasel - 11-29-2009, 04:53 AM
RE: What is the turn sequence? - by Joonny - 11-29-2009, 05:09 AM
RE: What is the turn sequence? - by Weasel - 11-29-2009, 08:09 AM
RE: What is the turn sequence? - by Mad Baron - 11-29-2009, 09:04 AM