• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

H2H Sorry!
12-26-2009, 08:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-26-2009, 09:20 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
RE: H2H Sorry!
Owl,
It was not my intention to give you a 'cheap' answer, i am just trying to explain why there is a restriction in place. ;)

I have had in the past players moan at me that certain designers keep uploading scenarios without moving their existing ones on or having them deleted if they are not required any more, there is only room for a certain amount of scenarios on the test page and if one designer keeps uploading them other players scenarios cannot be shown.

To prevent this designers are restricted to 3 scenarios which is more than enough to have tested at any one time IMO.

Then i have designers like yourself asking for more space on the test page despite the fact you already have used up your allocation.

All i am saying is that the only way to free up space is to work on your existing scenarios rather than keep uploading more, to do this you will have to post for testers and keep in contact with them to see how they are progressing, your StuGs versus SU's scenario only requires one more 8+ score to be approved, if you set up a test with another player you could have that scenario tested and then upload another. ;)

I am sorry if you don't like the rules governing the H2H, but they are there to be fair to everyone who wants to use the H2H. :)
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
H2H Sorry! - by OWL - 12-25-2009, 09:45 PM
RE: H2H Sorry! - by Mr Grumpy - 12-25-2009, 09:58 PM
RE: H2H Sorry! - by OWL - 12-25-2009, 11:33 PM
RE: H2H Sorry! - by Mr Grumpy - 12-26-2009, 08:33 AM
RE: H2H Sorry! - by OWL - 12-26-2009, 08:45 PM