• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Favorite Scenario Titles
01-11-2010, 01:35 AM,
RE: Favorite Scenario Titles
"First and Last Stand" indicates an inexperienced force "First" not performing very well "Last" in a defensive position.

I am currently playing this one and enjoying myself as I literally steam roll forward... At first glance, it looks good... Lots of late war firepower... multiple avenues of attack and defense... many tactical choices for both sides... It has tons of Heavy German Metal and some of the very sweet and heavy JagdTiger/JagdPathers and I think maybe even some Elephants... It's a scraped together German force making a defensive stand to stem the Russian Tidal Wave... AND OH BOY is it a TIDAL WAVE of Heavy Red Steel...

I'm having a good time shooting the place up, but I suspect my opponent is probably a little shell shocked as I roll over his forces and he has little left to defend himself with...

I think this one would be good for a less experience player to take the Russians and the more experienced player to take the Germans to balance it out a bit..

Still, it's awesome to roll the stadium parking lot of IS-2's into the fray... It reminds me a lot of the German side in Giants on the Vistula with all the Heavy German Tigers, Panthers, and King Tigers... However, the Last Stand Horde is a much more balanced force with its infantry and artillery support to the heavies... makes it very hard on the German player... Oh and the rockets and 120mm Mortars... oh oh oh... all that rocket and mortar firepower just busts up any enemy defensive position...

A good scenario, but not for the feint of heart...

Jim
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Favorite Scenario Titles - by Mr. Guberman - 01-09-2010, 10:02 AM
RE: Favorite Scenario Titles - by Big Ivan - 01-09-2010, 10:52 AM
RE: Favorite Scenario Titles - by Cam - 01-09-2010, 11:44 AM
RE: Favorite Scenario Titles - by Montana Grizz - 01-10-2010, 12:19 AM
RE: Favorite Scenario Titles - by Jim von Krieg - 01-11-2010, 01:35 AM
RE: Favorite Scenario Titles - by Von Earlmann - 01-11-2010, 10:09 AM
RE: Favorite Scenario Titles - by Mr. Guberman - 01-11-2010, 01:01 PM