• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

River Assault Issue
02-02-2010, 08:44 AM,
RE: River Assault Issue
(02-02-2010, 08:05 AM)glint Wrote: Hi Joe,

Just as a quick response, I think the amphibious craft need 'engineer trucks' to transport them. I also think you need an infantry unit in the same hex to load/unload them?

I'm not sure about the pontoon ferries, I used them in a scenario I designed, they were used as a transport option in 'friendly territory' so I'm not sure if they can be transported.

Re the replaying of turns, that was debated some time ago and, general opinion was, imho, the warning of turns played should be ignored, there are many valid reasons for multiple save turns and, end of it all, just play the people you feelyou can trust?

Hope that helps!
regards
Peter

The battleship icon, I believe, is to be put right in the next patch.
Hi Peter, thanks for the tip, about Eng trucks, I was looking in the platoon section OB to find these things but could not find any Eng trucks so I then went into the company level and found all I needed. I found Crewed Boat company and Heavy Pontoon company with trucks to carry both :) the pontoon ferries are only a strength of 4 will try to raise them in value. Now I am happy as a clam :) I will test to see if Eng trucks can carry rafts and reg boats. Thanks for responding :)

Joe
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
River Assault Issue - by Troll - 02-02-2010, 07:29 AM
RE: River Assault Issue - by Glint - 02-02-2010, 08:05 AM
RE: River Assault Issue - by Troll - 02-02-2010, 08:44 AM
RE: River Assault Issue - by Troll - 02-02-2010, 09:37 AM
RE: River Assault Issue - by Glint - 02-02-2010, 09:09 AM