• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Axis morters in M44 - not acting as morters??
04-13-2010, 02:42 AM,
RE: Axis morters in M44 - not acting as morters??
(04-08-2010, 08:45 AM)Glenn Saunders Wrote:
(04-08-2010, 06:58 AM)Ricky B Wrote: Is this the standard campaign, your mod, what? Need to know what to look at to see the problem.

Exactly - and what do you mean by "even if you designate them as morters" - must be your own Mod

But "Russian morters do work ok" - and there is nothing in the code which will make Russian motars function differently.

Also - what exactly is the problem or problems?

What is the CLASS and TYPE of the unit as defined in the OOB.

Better still why don't you post your OOB, BTL and PDT file - that way anyone can look exactly what you are looking at. Put in the post which hex the unit is question is in so there will be no misunderstading. This additonal info will be needed because if your talking about Arty Setup than this will be a function of the Optional RUles and PDT working with the OOB.

Without all the info, additional posts are just speculating on what or how these files might be set up and what you may be seeing.

Glenn

Glenn

It would be nice if you take a look

the mortar units are the Grw Btl19 XXXV Army Troops 9A

They still require setup even when designated as mortars, I think in the original game they are designated as regular Artillery ( which should always need setup ) . I think Russian Mortars require no set up ( or am I going mad ) .

The forum does not allow me to attach the oob or PDT , should I send it to you?

Regards Cav
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Axis morters in M44 - not acting as morters?? - by cavalry corps - 04-13-2010, 02:42 AM