• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Newb question about campaign mode in Red Victory
07-03-2010, 09:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-04-2010, 02:29 AM by White Eagle.)
Newb question about campaign mode in Red Victory
I'll apologize in advance it I missed what I am looking for in one of the PDF's that shipped with the game but I can't seem to find out how the campaign works in the game.

It looks like they are 4 scenarios each and I just select 1 of the options, either German, Finnish, or Soviet officer and then start a campaign. I get that part of it, but are there only 4 scenarios to the campaign and what is the point fo the campaign? Is there some sort of point system involved with the campaign.

Also, I installed the add-on fix for the help file problem with Vista. I tried to check the campaign notes but it appears there are not any for Red Victory, I get there message there is no campaign help file.

So, in short, if anyone could provide some information on how campaigns work in Squad Battles/Red Victory it would be appreciated! I am wondering what the campaign offers over single scenarios.

Thanks
John
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Newb question about campaign mode in Red Victory - by White Eagle - 07-03-2010, 09:31 AM