• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Can someone delete/update the dead scenarios?
09-19-2010, 12:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-19-2010, 12:43 PM by Mad Russian.)
RE: Can someone delete the dead scenarios?
Bear,

There are a whole slew of my scenarios in the archive that aren't even shown as mine. None of mine are here on the site to be downloaded at my request. I wanted all the downloads to come from The Scenario Depot II so I only had to make changes to one single location instead of 4 or 5 across the net.

I have 16 without my name on them as CSDT scenarios, 28 CMBB scenarios without my name on them, 2 scenarios that are credited to George Mc(that's a great compliment to me) and 1 to CSDT.

There are 27 CMAK scenarios that are mine with no author listed. 2 are on here for download that came from The Proving Grounds. These scenarios were never released because of balance issues. This was another reason I didn't just want my scenario being put over here. Some of them weren't quality scenarios that never made it to being released to the general community but they are here getting rated on this site. Imagine what kind of ratings those get......

The scenario names will get you to them on The Scenario Depot II. But it would be nice that they had my name on them here at the Blitz. As you said, it's about time to clean up a bunch of my own loose ends.

Good Hunting.

MR
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone delete the dead scenarios? - by Mad Russian - 09-19-2010, 12:41 PM