• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New: STALIN SCHOLARS DEFEND SHKLOV
10-12-2010, 12:39 PM,
RE: New scenario: STALIN SCHOLARS DEFEND SHKLOV
(10-12-2010, 03:51 AM)cargol Wrote: Yeah i ve asked,for a change,to play a ladder game.
Bear is a good friend and a gifted scenario maker.
A Ladder game is not a death match is just a more competative game nothing more.
As far as i know u (Mad Russian) are also a very good scenario maker so it would bennefit the whole CM community if you would focus ur energy in making scenarios or helping others by playtesting or commenting on scenarios rather than posting semi bitter comments on this forum.

I've been forcusing on commenting on scenarios. I no longer make CM scenarios or I'd do some more playtesting with Bear on some of his. He's far more talented than I am and I learned a lot from working with him in the past.

Your ladder game with Bear is only the second time I've ever seen a designer play his own work on a ladder. POS was the only other one. I have great respect for Bear so I asked him about it.

Now, if that makes me semi-bitter, I guess I am. I was under the impression that the open forum was where we discuss things. Or ask questions.

I would still be interested in seeing how you do against him. I wish you luck against him.

Good Hunting.

MR
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New: STALIN SCHOLARS DEFEND SHKLOV - by Bear - 10-01-2010, 04:30 AM
RE: New CMBB scenario - by Bear - 10-05-2010, 09:59 AM
RE: New scenario: STALIN SCHOLARS DEFEND SHKLOV - by Mad Russian - 10-12-2010, 12:39 PM