• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Can someone delete/update the dead scenarios?
10-16-2010, 09:38 AM,
RE: Can someone delete/update the dead scenarios?
(10-13-2010, 12:42 PM)Bear Wrote: There is a gray line between compounded data corruption and viral issues. Worse case is a cascading data/memory crash.

Dog Soldier, is that possible? probable? given the nature of the issues here. I'm not a coder nor programmer, this concerns me.

Sorry Bear, I do not follow you on this matter. I did a couple of quick CM based searches using the scenario search tool Raz designed and pulled reasonable results based on the parameters I entered.

Beyond CM, I have never had any trouble searching the blitz scenario DB for the other ladders here, so I am not sure what it is specifically that is troubling you so.

Maybe if you post some examples of failed searches here Raz can have something to look at. It is possible in the conversion from the old to the new blitz Raz did some CM DB entries maybe missing information of have incorrect data in fields. Examples would help point to a pattern we can examine and correct if there is a problem.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can someone delete/update the dead scenarios? - by Dog Soldier - 10-16-2010, 09:38 AM