• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Updating existing scenarios?
10-30-2010, 10:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-30-2010, 10:23 AM by Jagger.)
Updating existing scenarios?
I am getting back into CMBB after a break of a few years. I designed 7 PBEM scenarios way back when and see them listed here in the scenarios database. However only 3 actually have the scenarios available for download. Unfortunately, I had a harddrive crash and no longer have the scenarios myself.

Using google, I have found one of the missing scenarios, Dark Storm, Minsk 44. Now I would like to upload the scenario file to the listed scenario in the database. Unfortunately, I have not been able to figure out how to upload a scenario to an existing listing in the database. I see how to add a brand new scenario but not how to upload a scenario file already listed in the database but lacking a downloadable file. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Also I am still missing two of my scenarios: "SS Strikes, Kalinen front" and "Summer Storm, Poland 41". I noticed both have been played and I am hoping someone out there might still have the scenarios. If so, please let me know and I will repost them to the database.

Thanks all!
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Updating existing scenarios? - by Jagger - 10-30-2010, 10:19 AM
RE: Updating existing scenarios? - by Jagger - 10-30-2010, 11:51 AM
RE: Updating existing scenarios? - by keif149 - 10-30-2010, 01:12 PM
RE: Updating existing scenarios? - by Jagger - 10-31-2010, 12:58 AM