• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

John Tiller Software is born--Digital Download
12-04-2010, 05:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-04-2010, 05:20 AM by TheBigRedOne.)
RE: John Tiller Software is born--Digital Download
Let me frame things in a slightly different way, since it seems that on other boards the natives are getting restless about this situation.

How many folks who play SB or anything that might come from JTS only have and use one computer to play their games?

I have two somewhat dated computers, a desktop and laptop. I tend to use my laptop more when I do a lot of playtesting because I can do it at work on my lunch-hour. I use my desktop infrequently, but I'd still prefer to have copies on both so I have the flexibility to do what I need to do.

I'm not looking to start a 'I can't believe he's doing this' type of thread, but one that will give Tiller and his company some information to use to potentially make some decisions going forward. If it turns out that 95% of the people only use one computer, and it won't matter, and that's good to know as well....
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Tiller Software is born--Digital Download - by TheBigRedOne - 12-04-2010, 05:07 AM