• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Night Disruption
03-18-2011, 12:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-18-2011, 12:43 AM by Glenn Saunders.)
RE: Night Disruption
[quote='Mike Bowen' pid='339827' dateline='1300368289']

> 1 Will all games get updated with this or at least have the option - I think it would be a nice option.

Mike - can you name ONE option that was ever added to a new game that was NOT in an older title AFTER a new update?

> 2 Does the AI move everything or does it think?

Open a Scn and watch the AIs turn - Some units fire, some move and some do nothing.

> Also does the AI only move on roads at night I suspect it goes off and gets disrupted?

If you have an AI behavior you would like looked at - send in the BTL file BEFORE and after with the hexes to view and we can have it looked at.

> 3 If night disruption was a flag then some units could have a better % chance to reflect such things as training and/or Montys moonlight. 4th Indian were very good night fighters.

Night disruption is affected by troop quality! I don't recall doing anything specific with the 4th Indian, but the New Zealand Div was a great unit for night and I believe that unit is rated as a B.

Glenn
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Night Disruption - by Mike Bowen - 03-17-2011, 11:24 PM
RE: Night Disruption - by Glenn Saunders - 03-18-2011, 12:15 AM
RE: Night Disruption - by Mike Bowen - 03-18-2011, 04:12 AM
RE: Night Disruption - by Glenn Saunders - 03-18-2011, 04:41 AM