• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Chief vs rampantone (screen shots)
05-16-2012, 04:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2012, 04:37 AM by Chief Looking Glass.)
RE: Chief vs rampantone (screen shots)
I call this shot dead stug.

I will focus on three things.

After killing the stug my sherman with a good gun lays smoke, retreats and swings right to bolster my mounting forces to take the far side of the objective.

The adjusted artillary is laying low the unfortunate Germans taking a lead show in it.

On that right flank I will crawl my sherman to the right to try and establish some hard cover for an infantry push toward the machine guns in the trees. This maneuver fails and we'll take a look at why.

[Image: iye7mp.jpg]

The plan was to place the sherman half way between the tree line and the patch of cover with the tree this side of the hay. I have an assault squad fixing to rush those machine guns and put them out of commission

[Image: e006m0.jpg]

I place cover fire on the buildings and stone wall hoping to suppress the Krouts. I am waiting for the headquarters to make an appearance for their support in the attack. This gave me time to pepper the germans with some more heat.

[Image: 2i0gqpd.jpg]

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chief vs rampantone (screen shots) - by Chief Looking Glass - 05-16-2012, 04:23 AM