• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opinions please on this game result
07-28-2012, 07:13 AM,
RE: Opinions please on this game result
What was the per cent for each of you? And how mnay points total was it? I would report it according to what CM says. That's just me though. I've had it happen to me lots of times too, but there must be some calculation being done to warrant the loss...

(07-28-2012, 06:05 AM)Weasel Wrote: I just finished a really boring CMAK meeting engagement (my setup and map too!!) and the outcome was not what I expected. The fighting was not heavy and losses were minor with the flag neutral at game end. At game end I had an entire company around the flag, had lost 100 more men (about 175 - 75) and 3 more tanks (5-2) (stugs) then my opponent. My opponent had a tank and a couple of squads within range of the flag at game end to negate the point value. The result was a major loss for my side, I was expecting a draw. I spoke with my opponent and he said a draw is fine but I also don't want to cheat my opponent out of a win either.

Do you think we should report the game as a draw or MV? It just seems weird to me that 100 men and 3 tanks would take the game from a draw to a major loss for me.

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Opinions please on this game result - by Weasel - 07-28-2012, 06:05 AM
RE: Opinions please on this game result - by willow - 07-28-2012, 07:13 AM