• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What games are people playing??
01-11-2013, 11:31 AM,
RE: What games are people playing??
(01-10-2013, 09:31 PM)Westland Wrote:
(01-10-2013, 02:02 PM)raz_atoth Wrote: However,this is just a particular case. Turn rarity off and suddenly the allies will have the upper hand,simply because they will afford to have roughly two Fireflies for each Panther the axis player has. Keep the rarity on,but play on a heavy bocage map or a heavy forested one and watch how your expensive panthers are blown into oblivion by cheap bazookas.

In CMx1, the maps but are wider and larger for 3000 and 5000 points battles.The Quickbattle maps are randomly created always by the computer.I find this better than getting the same maps in CMX2.
Always the same maps you can see earlier whether or not to buy a Panther.
The conquest areas are better in CMx1.These flags I found better.This ominous green areas not in CMx2.
Of course you can to agree with opponents to buy no panther and Tiger (Tiger in CMFI).
But that would be historicall incorrect.Panther 6000 were built.They were numerous like the Pz.IV 1944.The most Panther on the Western Front have failed through air strikes.The only weapon against Tigers and Panthers were allied air strikes.
The Allied player would have to must so many aircraft.That would be realistic.
Is still a big minus point for CMx2:There are no anti-aircraft guns!

(01-10-2013, 08:02 PM)NoxNoctum Wrote: I hope to play many games with you all on here, I should have started much earlier :/. (I was under the mistaken impression that theBlitz was a much less active community than WaW which led to me not really bothering to come here much)

You're already 4 years at "The Blitz" and only have one battle made?

I registered 4 years ago because someone I played wasn't on the WaW ladder.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What games are people playing?? - by Jobu88 - 01-07-2013, 04:29 AM
RE: What games are people playing?? - by Jobu88 - 01-08-2013, 11:27 AM
RE: What games are people playing?? - by Jobu88 - 01-08-2013, 11:33 PM
RE: What games are people playing?? - by NoxNoctum - 01-11-2013, 11:31 AM
RE: What games are people playing?? - by Jobu88 - 03-25-2013, 08:06 AM