• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types
02-03-2013, 10:47 PM,
RE: An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types
(02-03-2013, 08:58 PM)Ivan The Big Wrote: Finally, my post was an attempt to deflect attention from the addition of more units to instead improving the game engine. If we improve the game engine IMO we all gain a thousand fold. For me that's more important than the addition of any new unit. We have limited programming resources available to work on JTCS. They should be focused on game engine improvements instead of new units is my thought.

Gents: Smoke7

The 1.04 patch was released in 2008... that's 5 years ago! Yikes

CS vets know the deficiencies of the game engine... as the majority of players, here at the Blitz, prefer play against human opponents and not the AI.

I understand Matrix has limited programing resources... and that MW has sucked all the programming hours, resources, and time away from other projects... and I have been as patient as the next player... waiting for the promised 1.05 patch Waiting

But, IMHO, I would think that most CS players would rank game engine improvements at a much higher priority than adding new units? Idea2

I would really like to see MW released sooner than later... hasn't there been nearly a 5 year development cycle with it?

Hopefully, 1.05 patch will be moved to the front burner on the development cycle timetable soon! Smile
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email

Messages In This Thread
RE: An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types - by Kool Kat - 02-03-2013, 10:47 PM