• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types
02-03-2013, 11:30 PM,
RE: An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types
(02-03-2013, 05:01 PM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: I do not share your opinion that some posters have been "rude". They have, as I read it, simply expressed disapproval of an idea that I also believe is of no value to the game.

He has old school thinking Rod? "If you do not agree with me you must be rude, stupid, or crazy." I've heard this before when posters dig their heels in and entrench themselves in the "pet project".
Then we get Subs that are not subs. Transports that are not transports. Bomber bases that do not fly and other on board aircraft that occupy space on ground level. All requiring special rules.

Now for the person who thought I was rude, and to Panther (whose German development team modded in medics and ambulances), I just want to say I took my argument to the silly end to show that the game already has factored in morale. And, there is no need to bring in more chrome that has an effect on the game.

If you want medics and ambulances to see, that is one thing. To include them to effect the game is quite another.

I find I have had to protect the integrity of the game over the years. Even then, silly things have crept in that really are disappointing to me.
Whenever I see a "new and great thing" that should be added to the game I step back and ponder it's impact on the game. When I believe it is not a good impact I will let others know.
If that is rude, then so be it. That was not the intent of my comments. I do not take every negative opinion about what I believe in as rudeness toward me. Argue to the points and not the "pointer(s)"? Farmer

cheers

HSL

Messages In This Thread
RE: An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types - by Herr Straße Laufer - 02-03-2013, 11:30 PM