• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types
02-07-2013, 12:18 AM,
RE: An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types
I am intrigued... Clues

Medic, as a foot leader, running around trying to help disrupted units recover by adding to morale as far as the game mechanics are concerned. Negative or neutral victory value as they are operating at front lines and likely to be surrounded and captured among other troops and there should be no penalty for that? No attack / defense value. No spotting capability.

Field hospital / first-aid hospital, again available to help disrupted units recover (by adding to their morale). Possibly implemented as a stationary unit without a capability to move. So it is located where scenario designer put it. You would need to transport the troops there with an available transport. No attack / defense value. Neutral victory value, as if they fall behind lines they would just be left there. No spotting capability.

I admit especially with latter, we are firmly on the same ground as with say Bridging Engineers. Stretching the limits of scale a bit. But then again, I love my Bridging Engineers. This blowing bridges - trying to repair them again is über kühl

Worth a shot? Me says yes. Soap Box
Visit us at CSLegion.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types - by Crossroads - 02-07-2013, 12:18 AM