• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types
02-07-2013, 07:19 AM,
RE: An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types
I think my main point in the question should be more generic first: Does majority of us feel that morale should be a bigger thing in CS? For me the answer is no, but if majority feel differently then units like medics take them in the right direction....

As for trucks and variety.... I could not care less if there was 1 truck type for all or 500, even for the sake of icons. What matters to me are the unit parameters. 60-70% of the time I play using 2D view and always with the sound on mute. So one can tell that any eye or ear candy mods in CS do not impress me (as well as truck icon variety :) )

John... with negative commander influence I did not confuse it as you thought.. I was trying to make a point that if we are proposing ways (like medics) to improve morale, why nobody proposes a way of negative morale influence by other than combat factors? For instance if the unit occupies hex with other disrupted units, one could think it makes sense it should be easier to disrupt it due to influence of other friendly units being in disarray? Or for instance if a cowardly leader gets panicked and causes negative influence on the unit?

I think in general the whole morale and disruption topic is very interesting. And in general I am not opposing Johns idea. My disapproval is more resulting from the fact that we are just introducing a single thing. I would be more up for it if the discussion was more to a overall morale topic with consideration to capture more than just a positive morale effects?

Messages In This Thread
RE: An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types - by PawelM - 02-07-2013, 07:19 AM