• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types
02-07-2013, 08:05 AM,
RE: An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types
John, what "I want" for the game is that it remains the good, solid design, and simulation that was presented as balanced in its original form. Adding all the "new things" without regard to the original intent will make changes that I do not like and I am willing to defend.

I also want drivers to stop at stop signs because it is the law. If you don't like to stop at a stop sign and I ask you to obey the law, is it my opinion of what I want, or is it the law?
Just for safety sake would you want me to stop driving and it would make your ability to run stop signs easier for you?

I think Pawel had it spot on. The game factors morale in already. The roads and stop signs are there. Why try to add what does not need to be added or run the stop signs?

What units are redundant to the point of unbalancing the already existing morale program?
I say the redundant medic add on would not be good for that reason. So, why have it?

I do not think of myself as a detractor as much as a defender. And, I would not let you paint a mustache on the Mona Lisa either. Farmer

Pickles

HSL

Messages In This Thread
RE: An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types - by Herr Straße Laufer - 02-07-2013, 08:05 AM