• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types
02-07-2013, 11:52 AM,
RE: An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types
Well, a few good points were named here, a lot of interesting views but some are not to understand.

Herr Straßen Läufer, since i´m a member of this great community here you were a part of them and i know your "words" find recognition here.

But my friend, is it correct to take the right and say what´s right or wrong, good or bad or what´s needed or not for the game? I don´t think so. We can discuss, evertime!

And your example with the streets and the law? I´m sorry, but this is not a good compare. We´re here not talking about rules in reality, we´re talking about a ... game.

I like medics into my troops and can not see that they disturb the gameplay or the balance. Maybe i´m wrong. If it´s so ... please let me know. You have my whole attention.

R
Stefan
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)

Messages In This Thread
RE: An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types - by Panther - 02-07-2013, 11:52 AM