• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types
02-07-2013, 08:06 PM,
RE: An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types
(02-07-2013, 11:52 AM)Panther Wrote: Herr Straßen Läufer, since i´m a member of this great community here you were a part of them and i know your "words" find recognition here.

But my friend, is it correct to take the right and say what´s right or wrong, good or bad or what´s needed or not for the game? I don´t think so. We can discuss, evertime!

I see myself as just another voice. I wish they could be seen that way too.
And, yes, I have the right to express what I believe is right or wrong for the game. My vested interest is that I love playing it and I do not want it ruined. It happened to Squad Leader the board game. They enhanced it to Advanced Squad Leader and took a really fun board game from me, after much time and money invested in it.

(02-07-2013, 11:52 AM)Panther Wrote: And your example with the streets and the law? I´m sorry, but this is not a good compare. We´re here not talking about rules in reality, we´re talking about a ... game.

Sorry, you are wrong. Rules and scale are the "laws" of this game. If medics that effect morale are added the scale and existing rules will be effected. You and John think in a good way. I think in a bad way. Too many out of scale (against the law) things have already been added to the game. I'm simply pushing back against new ones.

(02-07-2013, 11:52 AM)Panther Wrote: I like medics into my troops and can not see that they disturb the gameplay or the balance. Maybe i´m wrong. If it´s so ... please let me know. You have my whole attention.

We've been told not to repeat old arguments, so I can only say, "sorry, you are wrong".
They can work in your mod. It is your mod. I do not want them in CS because they would be wrong for CS. The morale system works as is. I cannot help it if you cannot see it that way. Farmer

cheers

HSL

Messages In This Thread
RE: An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types - by Herr Straße Laufer - 02-07-2013, 08:06 PM