• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types
02-07-2013, 11:41 PM,
RE: An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types
(02-07-2013, 08:06 PM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: And, yes, I have the right to express what I believe is right or wrong for the game. My vested interest is that I love playing it and I do not want it ruined.
Well, but it´s your extreme view of the point. But the game isn´t made for Herr Straßen Läufer or for Panther only. I spend a lot of my free time about four years for development, creating and testing in the Matrix Beta Brigade and for my CWE. Did you believe i would do that if i don´t love the game?

(02-07-2013, 11:52 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: Sorry, you are wrong. Rules and scale are the "laws" of this game.
Excuse me, you compares a game with the real life! Accept, we need rules in the gameplay, but this sounds again you want to push only your view. A new unit, called medic, and the game lost his rules or is ruined?Dont Know

(02-07-2013, 11:52 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: We've been told not to repeat old arguments, so I can only say, "sorry, you are wrong".
Well, and i remember that is your view of the point. You don´t like medics and than they are wrong for the game. Convince me with facts, not with refer to laws.

(02-07-2013, 11:52 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: They can work in your mod. It is your mod.
Correct, and they will do. And i remember again: No one "must" play the medics.

(02-07-2013, 11:52 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: I do not want them in CS because they would be wrong for CS.
Ok, i heard it now some times ago. Are they guilty or gift for the game and is the whole game no longer playable with them? I don´t think so.

(02-07-2013, 11:52 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: The morale system works as is. I cannot help it if you cannot see it that way.
The morale system works fine with them further. Who decide that it works not? Again, convince me with facts.

The best way would be the following. Play a scenario with medics and than tell me if medics ruin the whole campaign series gameplay. Test it, than make your judgment!

R
Stefan
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)

Messages In This Thread
RE: An idea for a new class of units - medical unit types - by Panther - 02-07-2013, 11:41 PM