• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

East Front: Forgotten Battles - Now with Medical units
03-19-2013, 07:14 AM,
RE: East Front: Forgotten Battles - Now with Medical units
I disagree. They are not in the scale of the game. Medics are not "leaders". You are simply using them from leader parameters like the helicopters in DG/VN does, by using units profiles that keep a helicopter on the ground and not in the air.
All with so many "special" rules on their use. Chop Wood

I did not comment in your mod area because that is your mod area. When you bring it to open forum I will disagree. On many grounds and in many ways.

And, I really hope they do not get thrown into the version 1.05 upgrade. But, that is months to years away and maybe someone will be able to convince the team that they are not within the scope and scale of the game because of their effect on morale. Cooked

You made up a reason for the medic to act like a leader. That is simply wrong. Maybe in your mind it is right. But, it is not. Medics should not effect the game like leaders do.
Make up any reasons you wish that they should be in the game. I do not agree with them.

Keep them in your mods if you like. I have a choice not to download your mods?

Or, will they be forced into CS in the future? God forbid.

I will always be there to offer my opinion. You do not have to agree or like it. I did not smack your puppy or drown your baby. I simply do not like your "addition" to the game and expressed my view upon it. Farmer

cheers

HSL

Messages In This Thread
RE: East Front: Forgotten Battles - Now with Medical units - by Herr Straße Laufer - 03-19-2013, 07:14 AM