• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

East Front: Forgotten Battles - Now with Medical units
03-19-2013, 04:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-19-2013, 05:58 PM by Crossroads.)
RE: East Front: Forgotten Battles - Now with Medical units
(03-19-2013, 07:07 AM)Kool Kat Wrote: ...since medic units are now available in two mods (per Petri's comments), players who want to play the mods and are willing to use medic units, can discuss their findings, make comments, and detail their observations in the CS Hosted Modifications forums.

Absolutely. There is a thread available to discuss medics in both CWE and EFFB forums. I merely used the main forum to announce their availability within EF:FB to everyone, with a little PR to encourage people to try them out. With CWE, they seem to have been there all along. But let us continue the discussion on these forums on how everyone found the units to perform, what else they'd like to see or changed, etc.

There were a lot of folks who took the poll who did not like the idea, and as I said in the OP, this is a heads-up for the rest of us to know they can test them out.

To summarise: I was positively surprised how they add a new dimension to the game, so I continue to recommend those on the fence to try them out. Think of it as already having Cpt Winters to lead and encourage your troops, and now having the chance to add Doc Roe and his evac team to the bunch as well Helmet Smile But let us go off to mod forums for any mod specific feedback.

And Ed, we've both put our points forward, so let us agree to disagree on this one. I am always willing to listen to everyones POV so if you've got new things to say just fire away as far as I am concerned.
Visit us at CSLegion.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: East Front: Forgotten Battles - Now with Medical units - by Crossroads - 03-19-2013, 04:15 PM