• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: Which System would you like to see the Blitz use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I would prefer to see the Blitz continue use the currently-in-place Bonus Ladder Points system.
16.28%
7 16.28%
I would like to see the Blitz adopt the new Ribbon Awards System and do away with the Bonus Ladder Points system.
25.58%
11 25.58%
I would like to see the Blitz use a combination of a Bonus Ladder Points and the Ribbon Awards system together.
58.14%
25 58.14%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Bonus Ladder Points vs Ribbon Awards System Poll
06-01-2013, 08:48 PM,
RE: Bonus Ladder Points vs Ribbon Awards System Poll
Gents: Smoke7

As the Blitz H2H Commander, I believe that our small cadre of volunteers who design and test scenarios, write book reviews, AAR's, strategy articles, and perform a myriad of other tasks, deserve to have their efforts recognized in a tangible and meaningful manner.

IMO, these volunteers' contributions should be "ranked" as they are currently done in our existing bonus system program.

I also believe that the number of bonus points that are awarded for H2H testing should be reviewed. Currently, designers and play testers are awarded 20 bonus points per scenario size modifier. IMO, these point levels are too high and should be reduced back to 10 bonus points per scenario size modifier. I also believe that a bonus point reduction in H2H testing would address any ladder irregularities. 2Cents

I will be reading your feedback with much interest! Many thanks for all members' votes and input on this important topic! Smile
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bonus Ladder Points vs Ribbon Awards System Poll - by Kool Kat - 06-01-2013, 08:48 PM