• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: Which System would you like to see the Blitz use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I would prefer to see the Blitz continue use the currently-in-place Bonus Ladder Points system.
16.28%
7 16.28%
I would like to see the Blitz adopt the new Ribbon Awards System and do away with the Bonus Ladder Points system.
25.58%
11 25.58%
I would like to see the Blitz use a combination of a Bonus Ladder Points and the Ribbon Awards system together.
58.14%
25 58.14%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Bonus Ladder Points vs Ribbon Awards System Poll
06-02-2013, 05:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013, 02:13 AM by burroughs.)
RE: Bonus Ladder Points vs Ribbon Awards System Poll
Definitely a vote for an incentive to contribute more for the community wellbeing - a good wargamer amuses himself and states a challenge and a nuisance at the same time for his opponents whereas activities that exceede merely digital fighting promote some kind of general development, keep the community alive and inspired and that way benefity anyone interested. Perhaps those interested, given their relatively low numbers, might be given a choice among rewards available so indeed a type of combined system would be applied.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bonus Ladder Points vs Ribbon Awards System Poll - by burroughs - 06-02-2013, 05:16 PM