• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SPMBT campaign proposition! (long post but worthy)
01-21-2014, 04:28 AM,
RE: SPMBT campaign proposition! (long post but worthy)
(01-19-2014, 07:32 AM)SaS TrooP Wrote: @Weasel - in fact, there is a one non-Blitz player so far, but I havent asked anyone on Shrapnel Games. If we assume just one person from outside stays, how do you recommend to solve it? How does ladder calculate such campaign? Because majority of the battles will obviously be unbalanced.

If the game involves a Blitz vs Non-Blitz then it shouldn't be reported against the ladder, however, if the campaign gets off the ground I will see about reporting the games that don't involve a Blitz player being reported against the Sp tournament player instead. I will have to weigh the pros and cons to those playing against other Blitz players first.

The Sp ladder only records battles, if you want to come up with something else let me know and I will see what I can do on my end. You may want to set phases and calculate points for each victory level instead, so lets say 5 battles make up phase 1 and to get an OW win the player must score 2000 pts, if he does he gets an OW against the SP tournament player.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SPMBT campaign proposition! (long post but worthy) - by Weasel - 01-21-2014, 04:28 AM