• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SPMBT campaign proposition! (long post but worthy)
01-21-2014, 08:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-21-2014, 08:33 AM by SaSTrooP.)
RE: SPMBT campaign proposition! (long post but worthy)
OK, I more or less get it, I am hard to tell you how its gonna look like in this part. I presume victory conditions to Blitz ladder will be the last thing to be done and I believe it may be solved when campaign is already on the move. Before that its going to be just a wind guess.

Out of the other things: how secret info for one of the sides was solved in previous campaign? Because I wonder if I should ask for some kind of subforums or I should complete everything via Email adresses of people interested.

I will allow myself to list all interested so far:
1. SaS TrooP (as mentioned, I can connect a GM function with a player barred from any planning phase)
2. Wulfir
3. Vescu
4. Edek (non-Blitz)
5. Viriato
6. IianF (a newcomer though, I am still considering this more as reserve entry)
7. Low_Bidder (BTW, I am sorry for the last battle. Few weeks ago I found your old save you sent after like a month break. I must have missed it by that time already ;/)

@Low-Bidder - I was around, but was not taking that much battles. I do not tend to write if I don't have to :P
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SPMBT campaign proposition! (long post but worthy) - by SaSTrooP - 01-21-2014, 08:28 AM