• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Battles 2 - Visual Order of Battle
12-04-2015, 10:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2015, 06:30 AM by wiggum.)
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - Visual Order of Battle
Looks like i was a bit misleading about how words in brackets are written in german.
I looked at your pdf again.
The Page number i use here is just the first page where i discovered the error, it also needs to be corrected on later pages.

Hope that helps !
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 92: The word "Panzerjäger" in brackets should start with a big letter (Panzerjäger).
Its basically like that -> (schwere), (mot), (mech), (leichte), (Marder), (Panzerjäger), (Panzerspäh) (Flak), (SPW), (Werfer), (Aufklärung)...

Page 93: It's I. Abteilung, II. Abteilung...without the / in between.
The word "Flak" in brackets should start with a big letter (Flak).
Instead of (sfl) its (SfL)

Page 94: It's "Stab I. Bataillon", "I. Bataillon", "II. Bataillon"...without the / in between.

Page 96: It says "13. Kompanie (IG) (mot)" but on the pictures i see horses, might be a error.

Page 97: The word "Panzerspäh" in brackets should start with a big letter (Panzerspäh).
Instead of (spw) Its (SPW)

Page 99: Instead of (gepanzert) i would write (mech) which stands for "mechanisiert" and was used by the Wehrmacht.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanized_infantry

Page:100 Instead of (Funklenk) i would write (Fernlenk) [which means "remote controlled"] or (Ladungsträger)

Page 102: The word "Werfer" in brackets should start with a big letter (Werfer).

Page 113: The word "Pionier" in brackets should start with a big letter (Pionier).

Page 126: The word "Aufklärung" in brackets should start with a big letter (Aufklärung).
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panzer Battles 2 - Visual Order of Battle - by wiggum - 12-04-2015, 10:30 PM