• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Everything you never wanted to know about colourised graphics in Panzer Battles
02-10-2016, 03:41 PM,
RE: Everything you never wanted to know about colourised graphics in Panzer Battles
(02-10-2016, 05:19 AM)Xaver Wrote: Great job, now i cant sleep after see the work you need to create the PzB zombies but i think you need an Igor with experience Helmet Wink

Ummm you didnt notice the little "leak"??? 28th Maori btl  Helmet Rolleyes

If you think the 28th (Maori) Battalion is going to narrow things down for you good luck....!!!!   Helmet Wink

As far as artwork, it's a personal passion of mine. Getting Tiller's games up to a more modern state is very gratifying and you can assume I'll continue to try different things as we progress. Everyone's feedback has been really useful and the work I did on the 'small terrain mod' shows how quickly things can be adjusted. I'm obviously working on the next PzB title, but also looking to see what we can do with previously released PzC games to bring some of the current artwork enhancements to those titles.... Please keep the feedback coming, I appreciate it.

David
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything you never wanted to know about colourised graphics in Panzer Battles - by Strela - 02-10-2016, 03:41 PM