• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

First Blood part 1 PzKorps V Dev
04-28-2016, 02:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-29-2016, 12:55 AM by Outlaw Josey Wales.)
RE: First Blood part 1 PzKorps V Dev
I have to say, First Blood was a good choice for a scenario. It was a lot of fun. People who know me know I don't care what scenario/size/side/balanced/unbalanced no matter. I have already won just by being able to spend time playing a game. Every one of us should feel the same by starting with that same win. Devil hasn't lost any of his sneakiness, prowess or skill. I started by trying to get my forward outpost back to the main force rather than sacrificing them in the forward town and was mostly successful. The Poles are not to be taken lightly. when I had the opportunities to shoot with the TP7s and 37mm AT guns, they scored some kills on the German armor. It seemed I had a tougher time with his Infantry. I just couldn't hardly hurt them much. It was a very fun scenario, especially because Devil kept me thinking the whole time. I thank him for that.

The same goes for all my opponents. They have all been fun fights, even though I lost most of them. Fun first, everything else is icing on the cake. :)
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
First Blood part 1 PzKorps V Dev - by RedDevil - 04-13-2016, 08:09 AM
RE: First Blood part 1 PzKorps V Dev - by Outlaw Josey Wales - 04-28-2016, 02:58 AM