• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

First Blood part 1 PzKorps V Dev
05-13-2016, 01:10 AM,
RE: First Blood part 1 PzKorps V Dev
the push is on.. I've driven hard into the center and southern part of the polish defense the AA gun went down fast, right along with most of my PZIIs. I tried to keep the PZ1s out of direct fighting because they suck big time and can't slap a granny on the corner with a 2X4 without losing both legs and a scrotum sack and that didn't work either as I had to send them in and watch the painful death of 80% casualties.... my Infantry however has come forth and delivered some serious pain scoring great hits and damage to Gary's soft targets.. those TP7s however are still taking names and have earned many medals in their valiant defense.. my air strikes have even farted off in a big way.. like wet stain in a pair of week old shorts.. were many have succeeded before.. these guys are just losers

My artillery.... bah humbug... just some dust and smoke.. a distant ship on the horizon....
shameful as the German player needs some assistance from his fellow forces to even crack these polish defenses
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
First Blood part 1 PzKorps V Dev - by RedDevil - 04-13-2016, 08:09 AM
RE: First Blood part 1 PzKorps V Dev - by RedDevil - 05-13-2016, 01:10 AM