• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

First Blood part 1 PzKorps V Dev
05-18-2016, 11:20 PM,
RE: First Blood part 1 PzKorps V Dev
Well this one finally ended. I drove straight into the heart of the Polish defenses at the center of the town and swung around to the southern edge with my leftover troops.
Stuck my head out too far with 2 PSWs and they got whacked in the fields behind the town, Kinda like Fargo..
It was a deadly advance, very costly in terms of armor, slow and tedious as we traded blows and captured stacks of troops, but the German troopers revenged their biker bros and held on to slowly wither down all remaining resistance in the town and I emerged with a major win somehow by claiming all the VPs locations in town.

The Polish did a rear area sweep with some cav and the TKS and took out a lot of my parked transports, but not enough points to keep the win from happening. I don;t know if the troops would have been better used in the town defense but that is where the money is in the end, own the town & most likely you own the win.

Still a good little scenario, I do feel both sides have a chance to win and that's what makes it fun!

Thanks Gary for the games.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
First Blood part 1 PzKorps V Dev - by RedDevil - 04-13-2016, 08:09 AM
RE: First Blood part 1 PzKorps V Dev - by RedDevil - 05-18-2016, 11:20 PM