• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tiller Operational Campaigns Tournament No 2: Attacking and Defending
08-21-2024, 03:01 PM,
RE: Tiller Operational Campaigns Tournament No 2: Attacking and Defending
(08-21-2024, 11:11 AM)Steel God Wrote: This are very few relatively well balanced scenarios of SM 1 or 2,  I can foresee issues with players not being able to agree on a scenario that places them at a disadvantage (unlike a mirror match where the balance is provided by switching sides).  Other than scenarios being assigned by the Moderator I’m not sure how to address that.

Am I reading the rules right when it says the Winning Team will be awarded a prize?  With potentially 16 players per team I would assume we’re not talking a free game as a prize.

Lack of balanced scenarios: 
I need to think about that. Basically 1 pairing could play a balanced scenario getting 50 points each, and another pairing could play a game where a major victory is very likely and one player gets 100 points. Selecting a scenario could turn out to be more decisive than player skill. Trying to design a tournament where entrants can select from ANY Tiller Operational Campaign series, makes assigning a scenario more difficult. Thanks for the feedback and I will address this, somehow. 

Prizes:
1 free game for winning the tournament
1 free game for randomly selected entrant
1 "virtual bragging rights" for the  team with the most points (no free game).
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tiller Operational Campaigns Tournament No 2: Attacking and Defending - by HMCS Rosthern - 08-21-2024, 03:01 PM